Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sick Yet Surprisingly Happy














Today Connor woke up with a cough and a fever... poor little guy. His cough sounds awful! I talked to the nurse at his Pediatrician’s office and they said to come in. So far they think it is a virus... it is a wait and see situation. Hopefully it doesn't spread to something worse. Sorry it has taken me a while to get more pictures out. Since Eric has been back I have been meaning to take some pictures when he is home. Unfortunately they are working him hard and very late everyday on the ship getting ready for inspection, so I haven’t taken many pictures… just waiting for a good photo opportunity that is all. Here are some pictures I took of him while I was getting ready to go to the Pediatrician… such a happy little guy. If you are wondering what is in the background.. it is our bathroom. He loves to play with our hangers and laundry cart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He does look happy!

Sunday night Nineveh was running a 103.5 fever and we couldn't get it down past 101. James took her in Monday morning and they said it was indeed a virus. I talked to Jennifer White last night and she said Caitlin had the same thing two weeks ago. The high fever that wouldn't come down, cough and snot. YUCK! Malachi has just a touch of it...and even I do. Yuck. I hate cold and flu season! Hopefully Connor will be all better soon. Ninny was feeling much better yesterday...she's still got a cough and some yuck...but other than that she's fine.
Hope you guys have a good day.

Peters' Family said...

Well I hope that Nineveh gets better ASAP.. I feel so bad for them when they get sick.