Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mysterious Picture

Here is the mysterious picture of my Grandmother. Did she secretly get married to this gentleman before WWII and if so who is he? If he is who we think he may be.. he was her love that died in the war before she met my Grandfather. Guess we will have to wait and find out.. maybe her sister knows. My Dad and I described the picture to my great Aunt when we visited her in Kennesaw, GA this weekend she said she had never seen it. Hummm We will send the picture to her and see what she says. It is such a beautiful dress and such a big bouquet of flowers.. it could be a wedding picture... couldn't it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

totally!!! that's what I thought before I even read what you wrote. That is very very cool!! how interesting!

Can't wait to see you again!

Peters' Family said...

I will be there this Sunday... maybe we can do something in between services. The car will be ready to go Friday afternoon so I will be in town either Friday night or Saturday afternoon. :)

Unknown said...

Yay!! Call us when you get here!