Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hummm Good Parenting?



So I know that sitting a child in front of a TV really isn't all that good for them. However I have discovered these Baby Einstein videos... since Connor is naturally attracted to light he is even more attracted to the TV.. and these videos are so cute and educational... just look at him, he gets really into him... his favorties so far is Baby Noah and Baby Galileo atleast they seem to be his favorites Plus.. it keeps him awake... so he can do more sleepy sleepy at night. Thank goodness he is sleeping through the night :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's crazy he's sleeping through the night!! That's great! I still can't believe how big he's gotten!

Mal still gets up once or twice. He has been staying awake a lot longer during the day. But now he wants to roll over, do baby-crunches and be in his saucer all day. ;)

Have a great day!

Just to let you know, everyone at church asks about you. We can't wait to have you back for a few weeks.

Peters' Family said...

I can't wait to be back at church either. I miss the good preach'in! Connor wasn't sleeping through the night until I got the Fisher Price Nature Bouncer.. since then he has slept through the night.. so after his 9:00 feeding he will skip his 12:00 and 3:00 feeding and wake up around 6:00. It must be the angle of the bouncer is all I can think of... my friend Shelley had her son in it.. and he has been sleeping though the night for a long time now. So I thought... well it is expensive but it is worth a try... and it worked I couldn't believe it.. it is worth it's weight in gold.... gosh now I am starting to sound like one of those product reviews..... gosh.. I get so lonely sometimes.. I found myself the other day just talking to a complete stranger in Old Navy for awhile. She talked to me first but that is besides the point... wait maybe that is just being social.... nah.. lonely.

Unknown said...

well....you can come back here and we can be lonely together...and countdown our days together...i fiound myself doing the same thing with a lady at the commissary...lol