Thursday, November 09, 2006

How did he do that?





This morning as I was going from Connor's room to the family room unpacking his bags while he was playing in his room. I went into his room and he was gone, he wasn't in the living room but I still heard him babbling. I thought I had closed the bathroom door.. because Connor just loves the bathroom. He appreciates his bath's just like his mommy. Anyways I guess I didn't close the door all the way; I found him like this..... now how in the world did he get into the tub... without bumping himself and crying... it still remains a mystery to me... quick little guy isn't he? He also got his second tooth on Saturday. Oh... and correction Connor did take his first two steps at James and Nadine's house, but at Gymboree he took his first five or so steady steps.... I honestly thought he was too wobbly... but he made me out to be a liar again.. he loves to do that! Oh and happy ten months Connor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are amazing little creatures aren't they!!! :) He look so proud of himself too! He's getting so BIG! Doesn't it seem like he was just born yesterday!

Glad you're home. Glad you had a good time! You know there used to be a Gymboree right by the church in that Food Lion shopping center. I guess it went out of business or moved. Looks like a fun place.

I so can't believe he's walking! What a big boy! He needs to come and help Malachi. It's going to be awhile.... lol.....
Have a good weekend!