Monday, August 14, 2006

No more bad pictures





So I am so excited... Eric and I ended up getting a new camera... what is neat about it is that it has a manual mode so my photography background can kick in... I say photography background... I took one class at FSU (Go Noles!) as one of my electives (hee hee)... and I really enjoyed it; I just learned the basics.... so hopefully pretty soon we will get some good pics up... not saying that they are not already good.... just better. Oh.... thank you Grandma for Connors gift and his cute Green Bay Packers outfit.... we/he loves it. And that toy..... it is awesome... Connor seems to really like the bunny and the toy that comes with it a lot... and it says the funniest comments.... Thank you so very much! Here are some pictures of him and his toy.... enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Go noles"? pfftt.... Dontcha know that Gators eat Seminoles? That aside, the pics look much better. :) (Posted by James)

Peters' Family said...

Hee hee. Thanks.... I hope this camera works out :)

S. Oliver said...

Did you get a new video camera or a still photo camera??

Peters' Family said...

The "Precious Time with Dadday" was pictures with the video camera... the new camera we have now is specifically a digital camera. Yeah!