Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Connor First Trip to the Pool















Connor and I went with my friend Nancy and her children to our Neighborhood pool today. Yesterday I got Connor cute swimming trunks, a hooded beach towel, a hat, sunglasses that have the strap so that they stay on, and of course a Float.. it is a crab... way too cute! So we headed out and had a picnic there.. fun fun... it took Connor a little to get used to the water.. but after he was used to the cold.. He was fine... it actually was a pretty warm day... it was beautiful.. not to cold.. not to hot... a nice warm breeze not a cloud in the sky.... beautiful... gorgeous. I love being a house wife and being able to do this with Connor.. tomorrow... the Zoo... I feel like I have joined the housewives club... it is great :).. but nothing could replace my Eric. ... Oh how I miss you Eric... let me count the ways :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute. And I must tell you...You have such great taste...we both buy our sons the same things...Malachi has the hat, swimming trunks and the sunglasses!!!

If you guys aren't doing anything and want to brave the trip you can come down here and have dinner or something. I'm just rearranging the house...making a playroom and sweeping my floors...ewww....we have little ants. :(

Take care